We are seeking a Product Designer to join our remote team. As a Product designer, you will be working in a growing team of engineers, product managers, designers of diverse backgrounds and help to rebuild our products and services that improve lives of homeowners and travelers.
Why is this role important for GuestReady?
Hospitality and technology are in our DNA. We have an ambitious goal to innovate the industry and create five-star experience for the guests and rocking solutions for property owners managing short-term rentals. Since we entered the market in 2016 with our Property Management Software, we have grown into a global company with a variety of B2B and B2C business models and well-rounded services that create value for the guests, homeowners and property managers. We reached the next step of our journey as a company and are in a rebranding process with the aim of unifying our design language, strengthening the brand positioning of GuestReady, and elevating the customer experience. You will play an important part in translating our new brand guidelines into a wide range of products and refining user experience along the way. As a Product Designer at GuestReady you will make an impact at the core, by conducting research, creating a scalable design system, unifying visual language across touch points and by executing meaningful collaborations to deliver high-quality products and services. You will help us to develop our design capabilities, pushing the boundaries of the discipline and defining our standards of quality.
Product Designers come in all sorts of variants, and we don't want to be too narrow with our requirements, so we've tried to keep it simple:
- Around 3 years of experience or more
- Hands on experience with user research and UX work
- Visual design skills and knowledge how to apply design systems
- Good communication skills, incl. professional level of English
- Technical understanding or skills, where you at minimum can speak fluently with developers
- Experience with Figma
- A relevant portfolio of work displaying the product design process from concept to delivery
- Please include in your application the information about your desired salary
Would you like to join...?
- a diverse and fully remote team with flexible work hours
- a product team meet-ups twice a year in different locations around the world
- our freelance contractors are fully integrated in the team and treated with the same benefits as employees, with 25 days of paid holiday, consideration of sick days and bank holidays
- a high-growth industry experiencing the biggest travel rebound in a century
- a collaborative work culture that creates space for your own ideas
- a scale-up built by engineers and entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- a software company with internal base of users
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Spain and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. Through our Property Management Software and local teams, we take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms including our own, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 4,000 properties worth over $1B. GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 2,000 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
Further information about the position can be obtained by contacting the Sr. Product Designer Veronika Slachtova at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hear from you.
Equal Opportunity Employer
GuestReady is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to attracting talent from diverse backgrounds. All qualified applicants are considered for the roles without regard to sex, skin tone, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state or local law.