Senior/Medior Software Developer - Django / FastAPI (EU Timezone only)
GuestReady is a leading property technology company with a focus on short-term and mid-term rental management. We launched operations in 2016 and are presently active in over 20 cities around the world, including cities such as Paris, London, Lisbon, and Dubai. Our mission is to become the world's largest short-term rental management company. We source our properties from property owners (hosts) and then rent these properties to guests. We coordinate all the required processes such as cleaning, linen services, or key-handover. We have developed a property management system, which allows us to automate many of the previously manual property management services or to deliver these services remotely from centralized support offices.
In order to manage our properties, we have created RentalReady (rentalready.io), our Property Management Software that allows us to automate the synchronization of reservations, the management of check-in and housekeeping missions, the payments, etc. Today RentalReady manages more than 5000 properties in 12 countries and across 5 timezones.
We are now looking for talented Software Engineers to join our amazing product team, working 100% remotely. This person is responsible for the end-to-end planning, building, and deploying of our software systems. He/she will be able to drive the programming of well-constructed, testable code.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
- Design and develop – Foster and engineer software solutions from conception to deployment. Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility. Work independently while testing all software in a fluid environment, facilitating verification and quality assurance throughout.
- Coordinate and support – Maintain direct communication with the customer to understand needs throughout the software development lifecycle. Work with the engineering team to execute timely and cost-effective solutions. Provide on-going support and maintenance to the customer as needed.
- At least 4 years experience with Python web development
- Experience with Cloud (ideally AWS/Heroku)
- Experience with MQs (Kafka or RabbitMQ)
- Fluent English to communicate with the team
- Knowledge of micro-services/ReactJS is appreciated
- Worked from EU timezone - we do not consider applicants in US/Asia