Meet & Greeter - Lisbon
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Paris, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Lisbon, Porto and Dubai. Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation.
We are currently looking for a freelancer meet & greater to welcome our guests in lisbon, and for extra tasksWhat you will be doing:
- Picking up the keys in our central office in Lisbon, checking the flat and making sure it´s in the best conditions and welcoming guests
- Assist the Operation Team in daily tasks such as : dropping Keyes, check- fats, opening doors for providers, etc
Who we are looking for:
- Fluent in Portuguese and English
- Must live in Lisbon and have your own way of transportation.
- Being detailed-oriented is key to success in this position
- Comproved experience in this area and/or in a company like ours
- Fast problem solver; being able to seek solutions instantly for any given problem.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality
- Able to work with tools like Slack and our own system (we will provide all the information's and training needed)
- Confident and personable, with a passion for creating a great customer experience by catering to their needs and striving for continuous improvement of our ***** service
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams, spread across the globe
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with low hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Flexible schedules, so you are able to combine this job with others you might have
- All missions are paid 10€ with VAT included at the beginning of each month
Please apply with your cv and proven experience in this area! No generic applications will be considered.