GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3.000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 1.300 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
This role is an operations role with some elements of customer service and it will suit someone seeking a challenge at a fast paced startup, where things move fast, every day.You will be based in KL but be part of the London Team and take care of the London Guests!
You will be doing:
- Assisting the Operations Team with running the day to day operations - making sure things run smoothly on the day, every day, just like Swiss clockwork
- Troubleshooting and solving problems big and small, as they arise, in the most efficient way, taking into account cost and making sure guests are happy and receiving a great service
- Connecting with guests before, during and after their stay, providing great customer service in person, over the phone and e-mail
- Take full responsibility to keep providing an amazing guest experience, with excellent attention to detail and a personal touch
- Quality controlling the guest experience and promptly addressing any issues raised during or after their stay, without the need for direction
- Scheduling laundry, cleaning services, linen and check-ins for our various homes, for each day
- Liaising with our cleaners, greeters and handymen to make sure they are available to cover the tasks assigned and making sure their other commitments are accounted for
- Having the opportunity, to contribute ideas on how to improve our processes and the tools we use, to keep getting better at everything we do
- Confident and personable, enjoys dealing with people
- Excellent level of verbal and written English, over messages and on the phone
- Multi-tasker, able to work under high pressure, staying calm and composed, always focused and delivering great customer service, no matter how busy it gets
- Able to prioritise many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently, without the need for direction. Able to make sure the day-to-day operations will run in the same manner
- Fast problem solver, being able to find solutions instantly for any given problem
- Team player, able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality – Please mention the word squirrel in your cover letter!
- We are a 24/7 business so no qualms about working on a 7-day roster and shift work, including weekdays, weekends, mornings and late evenings
- Interest in start-ups, the sharing economy, logistics and / or customer service is a big plus
- Previous experience (1-2 years minimum) working independently in a fast-paced environment and dealing with high-pressure situations, without constant supervision.
- Malaysian citizen or PR
We are offering these benefits:
- Work with multicultural team members and an international teams, spread across the globe
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with good growth opportunities
- Nice offices in a great co-working space and a great team of highly motivated colleagues
- Competitive salary and a company laptop for work at the office
- Monthly performance bonus and generous extra pay for working over bank holidays