Software Business Development Representative
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal, and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimization. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3.000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 1.300 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
- Develop strategy, tactics, sales plans to achieve expected sale targets
- Develop relationships and negotiate contracts with other short let management companies
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of RentalReady
- Research and analyze sales options
- Identifying service improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Strong analytical skills, identify gaps/opportunities
- A people person, comfortable interacting with casual hosts and ultra high-end professionals alike
- Self-driven, self-motivated, proactive - a hustler!
- Risk-taker, outspoken and extroverted
- Detail-oriented, strong focus on quality
- Ability to prioritize and structure problems
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in software sales (appreciated)
- Ground floor opportunity to build a funded startup from scratch
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Remote or in our London office
GuestReady is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect to our teams all over the world. We see diversity and inclusion as central to our organization. This means we value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view, from rocket science experts to enthusiastic newly graduates with great skills.