Outbound Sales Associate
GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy built on the success of short-term rental companies. Its mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals and any operations related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives), and today manages around 3,000 properties across 20 cities, has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights and generated rental income of €50m+ for owners.
We’re now expanding and searching for a superstar sales lead to take on the role of Outbound Sales Associate.
You will be responsible for contacting outbound leads by both telephone and email. Our ideal candidate must be comfortable with cold-calling and be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of a growing global company.
- Educate potential customers about the benefits of GuestReady and the short-term rental market
- Handling outbound and inbound sales through the phone
- Identifying service improvements by remaining informed on industry trends and competitors
- Market research
- Utilize software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately
- Keep up-to-date with local regulations surrounding the letting market
- Comfortable with cold-calling
- Exceptional customer service, active listening, verbal and written communication skills, and professional phone voice
- Understanding company services and letting market
- Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations
- Strong time management and decision-making skills
- A people person, comfortable interacting with casual hosts and high-end professional
- Self-driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive - a hustler!
- Ability to prioritize, structure and solve problems
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Hubspot is desirable
- Fluency in Portuguese, Spanish and English is essential, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Be part of a high-growth industry experiencing the biggest travel rebound in a century
- Join a diverse and multicultural team spanning several countries
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with good growth opportunities
- Join a dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Central city location office and remote working options
- Company laptop & learning credits
- Base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Casual dress code