Executive Assistant Intern
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3.000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 1.300 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant Intern to join our amazing team. Your role will be to support and assist our Country Manager by undertaking a variety of HR, administrative and office duties. You will facilitate daily HR functions like hiring, employee onboarding and organise team events.
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Redirect HR related calls or distribute correspondence to the appropriate person of the team
- Maintain records of personnel-related data (payroll, personal information, leaves, turnover rates etc.) in the database and ensure all employment requirements are met
- Support the recruitment/hiring process by sourcing candidates, performing background checks, assisting in shortlisting, issuing employment contracts etc.
- Assist supervisors in performance management procedures
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events etc. and maintain the team’s agenda
- Perform orientations, onboarding and update records with new hires
- Assist in ad-hoc HR projects, like collection of employee feedback
- Organise team socials and events on a regular basis
- Answering general phone and email queries related to our services
- Fluent in English - any other language is a big plus!
- At least 1 year experience in an HR or admin role (if not currently enrolled in a UK Uni)
- Able to prioritise competing priorities, to manage time efficiently and to stay organised at all cost
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues
- Comfortable to collaborate with senior and c-level
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality
- Able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed
- Flexible in meeting the needs of the business
- Interest in start-ups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally you will have experience using home share platforms such as Airbnb, Home Away, etc
- Be part of a high-growth industry experiencing the biggest travel rebound in a century
- Join a diverse and multicultural team spanning several countries
- A collaborative work culture with no room for office politics and big egos
- Work with a team of entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- Join a dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Drive challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
GuestReady is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect to our teams all over the world. We see diversity and inclusion as central to our organisation. This means we value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view, from rocket science experts to enthusiastic newly graduates with great skills.