Global Head of Growth
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3,000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 2,000 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
We are looking for an experienced Head of Growth, joining GuestReady’s senior leadership team, directly reporting to GuestReady’s CEO. You will be responsible for GuestReady’s growth overseeing marketing and sales activities at the company. The goal is to hit growth targets, focusing on customer acquisition, activation, retention, and upsells and ensuring the long-term success of GuestReady. You will be tasked with applying creative approaches to develop new methods of acquiring and keeping customers on the supply side (property owners) as well as on the demand side (guests).
The ideal candidate is an excellent leader with a proven track record in leading sales as well as marketing teams who can discover the most efficient and effective ways to grow our business.
- Define GuestReady’s growth plan, targets and budget by suggesting strategies and initiatives for customer acquisition
- Improve our commercial service offering to property owners with the aim to maximise customer acquisition and lifetime value
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow our business
- Oversee and scale up our Sales teams together with our Head of Sales and Country Managers
- Work with our Head of Marketing to define and optimise our marketing strategy regarding SEO, paid search, social media, affiliates, advertising and brandingc
- Improve and implement sales and marketing tools and systems and collaborate with our tech team to ensure robust processes and reliable data
- Supervise and scale our Online Property Management (OPM) team to promote Rentalready, our B2B service offering to independent property managers
- 8+ years of experience in a revenue-driver position with a proven track record in a growth orientated role either at a start-up or medium-sized organisation
- Demonstrated ability to lead the implementation of company-wide initiatives
- Experience working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- Strong organisational, communication, and leadership skills
- Proactive and structured work style combined with a strong curiosity to learn and improve
- A rigorous work ethic with the desire to deliver excellent results every day
- The ideal candidate will have experience both in B2B sales and B2C marketing
- Experience in hospitality, travel, real estate is appreciated
- Strong academic background is a plus
- Be part of a high-growth industry, experiencing the biggest travel rebound in a century
- Join a diverse and multicultural team spanning several countries
- Work with a team of entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- Join a dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- A collaborative work culture with no room for office politics and big egos
- Drive challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Work from any of our offices around the world or from home if you wish
- Attractive compensation consisting of base salary and competitive commission
A note on diversity and inclusion
GuestReady is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect to our teams all over the world. We see diversity and inclusion as central to our organization. This means we value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view.