GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy built on the success of short-term rental companies. It’s mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals, as well as any operations that are related to turning over guests, and to optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives), and today manages around 2,500 properties across 20 cities, has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights and generated rental income of €50m+ for owners.
We’re now expanding and searching for a superstar sales lead to take on the role of Sales Associate. You will be responsible for signing new leads in Lisbon and new markets, in addition to setting up new partnerships and engaging in B2B sales. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of a growing global company.
- Developing relationships and negotiating contracts with landlords, agents and partners
- Educate potential customers to the benefits of GuestReady and the short-term rental market
- Developing referral networks with local estate agents
- Handling inbound and outbound sales through the phone and in-person
- Identifying service improvements by remaining informed on industry trends and competitors
- Keep up-to-date with local regulations surrounding the letting market
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- A people person, comfortable interacting with casual hosts and high-end professional
- Self-driven, self-motivated, detail-oriented, proactive - a hustler!
- Ability to prioritize, structure and solve problems
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Hubspot is desirable
- Fluency in Portuguese is essential, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Base salary and uncapped commission structure
- A dynamic and international work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Casual dress code
- Flexible remote working and office space