Short Term Rental Operations Associate - Porto
We are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests in multiple cities around the world . Our short-let services include everything ranging from creating a listing, to taking care of the guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimization. Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide.
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our fast-growing team as an Operations Associate in Portugal.
- Assist the Operations Manager with day to day operations and quality control
- Communicate offline and online with guests
- Solving problems in the most efficient way, taking into account cost and making sure guests are happy.
- Help to train staff and have the opportunity to performance manage freelance staff
- Ensure that all check ins, check outs and cleanings are handled smoothly without unnecessary delay or discomfort to any guest.
- Maintain up-to date information on arrivals, departures and apartment condition.
- Organize and keep the back office information up-to-date.
- Collect Guest feedback after guest departure along with positives and negatives during their stay.
- Routinely following up with the maintenance team on any repairs needed during the time between check-outs and check -ins.
- Bachelor’s degree; Business/Tourism/Logistics majors preferred
- Available to work on weekends
- Fluent in writing / speaking in Portuguese and English - mandatory
- Strong analytical skills, identify gaps/opportunities
- A people person
- Entrepreneurial, flexible, self-driven, self-motivated, proactive - a hustler!
- Fast learner and willingness to go the extra mile
- Passion for start-up and operation is a plus
- Driver’s License
- Full-time availability
- Ground floor opportunity to build a funded startup from scratch
- A team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Attractive possibilities
Start Date: As soon as possible.