Customer Success Manager B2B
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in several cities. Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation.
We have developed a property management system, RentalReady, which allows us to automate many of the previously manual property management services or to deliver these services remotely from centralized support offices. We are now selling this platform to other short let companies to help them run their business.
This role is a client-facing customer relations support role, which will suit an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, great people skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling start-up. This could be your opportunity to join a high growth and dynamic start-up and compete with your skills, experience and exposure to build yourself and build the company at the same time. Junior to more experienced candidates will be considered - with level of responsibility depending on the candidate. This is a full remote position.
These Will Be Your Tasks:
- Take full responsibility to keep providing an amazing customer service, with excellent attention to detail and personalized service.
- Quality-controlling the customer service and promptly addressing any issues raised, without the need for direction.
- Being the ‘behind-the-scenes’ face of RentalReady PMS, when it comes to dealing with clients.
- Supporting and assisting the team with any other day-to-day tasks as and when needed.
- Helping to devise and implement new processes to ensure we are able to provide an amazing guest experience, at an ever-growing scale.
- Take part in weekly host-country meetings, global meetings and other brainstorming sessions
We are looking for:
- Fluent in French and English! Any other language is a plus.
- Challenge seekers and problem solvers!
- Confident and personable, loves dealing with people.
- Able to work independently and troubleshoot instantly for any problem.
- Multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed, always delivering great customer service, no matter the situation.
- Able to prioritise many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently, without the need for direction.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality
- Previous customer service experience is a plus!
- Interest in start-ups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally, you will have experience using home sharing platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, etc. and passion to see the concept flourish.
We’re offering these benefits:
- Casual working attire, no ties, unless you want to wear them!
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams, spread across the globe so here’s your chance for networking and learning from industry experts.
- A dynamic work environment with space for your own ideas.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with excellent growth opportunities.
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before.
- Opportunity to look after international clients and some amazing homes across our portfolio