GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3.000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 1.300 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
- Support our Account Managers globally (Dubai, France, UK, Portugal, Spain) in onboarding, managing and offboarding our host’s properties across our internal systems and external distribution platforms (Airbnb, Booking.com, Expedia, VRBO)
- Onboard our host’s homes as quickly as possible on distribution platforms and get them ready to be booked by guests in no time
- Ensure that our host’s homes are presented in an appealing yet accurate way on every distribution channel - including writing descriptions and optimising content
- Follow and shape efficient processes to work with our team and our external partners across the world - for example: setting up trackers, executing bulk changes or updating processes to keep up with ever-changing requirements
- Work on special projects and tasks forces in collaboration with other departments like Finance or Marketing
- Fluent in English. French, Spanish and Arabic are a plus.
- Graduated with a degree in management, communication, marketing or English studies
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality
- Able to follow processes diligently and consistently while at the same time keeping track and following up on multiple requests
- Interest in tech and being able to find your way around integration tools
- Able to work with tight deadlines and deliver what the team needs
- Great writing capabilities - copywriter experience is an advantage!
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues
- Interest in start-ups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally, you will have experience using home-share platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com etc.
- Be part of a high-growth industry experiencing the biggest travel rebound in a century
- Join a diverse and multicultural team spanning several countries
- A collaborative work culture with no room for office politics and big egos
- Work with a team of entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- Join a dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Drive challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Work from any of our offices around the world or from home if you wish
- Convenient and central KL office
- Team events, office pantry, benefits & more!