Marketing Executive Dubai
About the Role
As we enter a new phase of intense growth, we are scaling our marketing efforts. We are looking for a marketing executive (min. 2 years of experience) in Dubai. In this role, you will collaborate with the global marketing team and the country manager to plan and execute various local marketing initiatives to raise awareness and make GuestReady the #1 most known short and mid-term rental hospitality brand in Dubai.
This means coordinating both online and offline campaigns: emails, property branding, office branding, print advertising, OOH advertising, and PR. The global marketing team will provide support, but it will be your responsibility to determine what are the untapped opportunities in your market and ensure that they come to life. This is the right opportunity if you want to throw yourself in a fast environment where you can carve your own path and aspire to become a brand marketer. You will report directly to the UAE Country Manager, with a dotted line to the Global Head of Marketing.
Our company language is English. For this role, we are looking for a candidate who is fully proficient (oral and writing) in English at a professional level. Any additional company language is a plus.
- Act as a liaison between the local market and the global marketing team
- SEO - Keywords review and input based on local insights. Local backlinks opportunities
- Paid ads - Ads review & localization
- Social Media - Local stories creation and monthly calendar alignment
- PR - Agency relationship, coordination to create local stories
- Reputation Management - Google Business Profiles input
- Website Management - Monitor local pages and request needed changes
- Branding - Local brand police, ensuring every consumer-facing element is on-brand and In-market brand campaigns planning & execution
Essential skills and experience
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, focus on brand management
- Fully proficient (oral and writing) in English. Arabic is a plus
- Self-starter and hyper pro-active
- Fast learner
- Strong sense of ownership and a team player
- Opportunity to build the brand of a funded startup from scratch
- Collaborate with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- An international and dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Remote friendly
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental management and hospitality company providing services to property owners and guests. We are currently operating in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and KSA and are growing fast. Services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimization. We launched in 2016, and we have already sold over 1,600,000+ guest nights, generating rental income of €60M+, and managing a portfolio of approximately 3,000 properties worth over €1B.
GuestReady has won multiple awards over the years. In 2018 we won the Serviced Apartment Award as the Best Service Provider; was ranked number 9 in the 2019 UK’s Startups 100 index; won the Rising Star award at the 2020 Shortyz Awards; in September 2021, it won the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum.
What differentiates GuestReady from its competitors is that it scores a 4.8 out of 5 across more than 1.800 verified reviews from guests and hosts.