Guest Experience Specialist
We are GuestReady – a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in several cities. Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation.
This role is a guest-facing customer relations support role, which will suit an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit, great people skills and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling start-up. This could be your opportunity to join a high growth and dynamic start-up and compete with your skills, experience and exposure to build yourself and build the company at the same time. Junior to more experienced candidates will be considered - with level of responsibility depending on the candidate. You will be based in KL but be part of the London Guest Team and take care of the London Guests!
These will be your tasks:
- Connecting with guests before, during and after their stay, providing great customer service in person, over the phone and e-mail
- Take full responsibility to keep providing an amazing guest experience, with excellent attention to detail and a personal touch
- Quality controlling the guest experience and promptly addressing any issues raised during or after their stay, without the need for direction
- Being the ‘behind-the-scenes’ face of GuestReady, when it comes to dealing with guests
- Working closely with the rest of our Guest Team to devise the best ways to make our guests happy
- Supporting and assisting the team with any other day-to-day operational tasks, as and when needed
- Helping to devise and implement new processes to ensure we are able to provide an amazing guest experience, at an ever-growing scale
We are looking for:
- Confident and personable loves dealing with people and making sure guest satisfaction is priority numero uno
- Fluent in written & spoken English, French is a big plus!
- Able to work remotely and autonomously, troubleshooting instantly for any problem
- Multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed, always delivering great customer service, no matter the situation
- Able to prioritise many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently, without the need for direction
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality – Please mention the word aubergine in your cover letter!
- Previous customer service experience (1-2 years minimum)
- Interest in start-ups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally you will have experience using home sharing platforms such as Airbnb, Home Away, etc. and passion to see the concept flourish
- We are a 24/7 business so no qualms about working on a 7-day roster and shift work, including weekdays, weekends, mornings and late evenings
We're offering these benefits:
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams, spread across the globe
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with excellent growth opportunities
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- Opportunity to look after international guests and some amazing homes across London
Please apply with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would love to work at GuestReady! No generic applications will be considered.