Meet and Greeter - Edinburgh
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Student (College)
Hi, we are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2b9gFNa), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
GuestReady is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and operates in Europe and Asia.
We are looking to hire some freelance meet and greeters who can check our guests into our homes over London and to carry out ad-hoc tasks as listed in our application.
This is flexible work where the check ins and ad-hoc jobs are paid on a per job basis.
Jobs will be posted on whatsapp and also be available to viewed on our app.
The job requires the following:
• A presentable and friendly person, ideally having experience working in customer service/ hospitality
• Local knowledge of tourist activities, bars and restaurants
• Reliable and trustworthy as you will be carrying keys to our homes
• Able to explain how to use appliances and heating in the home
• Able to troubleshoot appliances and heating/ hot water if there are minor problems
• Flexible working hours. We currently check guests into homes usually between the hours of 8am-12 midnight, all days of the week.
• Ideally a fan of the sharing economy and Air-Bnb platform
This job will suit freelance workers or uni students who have flexible schedules and want to earn some extra money.
Each check in pays £10 per hour each check in is 1.5 hours.
Ad Hoc Jobs: GBP10 / per hour (Variable depending on situation)
Late Check in Fee (10PM - 11:59PM): GBP20
Late Check in Fee (12AM - 7AM): GBP30
*Travel cost is NOT included in the position.*
Please send me a brief response outlining your interest, your availability and other commitments and why we should hire you!