Guest Experience Specialist
GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy built on the success of short-term rental companies. It’s mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals, as well as any operations that are related to turning over guests, and to optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives), and today manages around 2,500 properties across 20 cities, has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights and generated rental income of €50m+ for owners.
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our fast-growing Guest Experience team in Porto!
These Will Be Your Tasks:
- Connecting with guests before, during and after their stay, providing great customer service over the phone and e-mail.
- Take full responsibility to keep providing an amazing guest experience, with excellent attention to detail and personalized service.
- Quality-controlling the guest experience and promptly addressing any issues raised during or after their stay, without the need for direction.
- Being the ‘behind-the-scenes’ face of GuestReady, when it comes to dealing with guests.
- Working closely with the rest of our Guest Team to devise the best ways to make our guests happy.
- Supporting and assisting the team with any other day-to-day operational tasks (including scheduling tasks, troubleshooting maintenance issues) as and when needed.
- Helping to devise and implement new processes to ensure we are able to provide an amazing guest experience, at an ever-growing scale.
- Take part in weekly host-country meetings, global meetings and other brainstorming sessions
We are looking for:
- Fluent in Portuguese and English! French is appreciated.
- Challenge seekers and problem solvers!
- Confident and personable, loves dealing with people.
- Able to work independently and troubleshoot instantly for any problem.
- Multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed, always delivering great customer service, no matter the situation.
- Able to prioritise many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently, without the need for direction.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality
- Previous customer service experience is a plus!
- Interest in start-ups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally, you will have experience using home sharing platforms such as Airbnb, Booking.com, etc. and passion to see the concept flourish.
- We are a 24/7 business so no qualms about working on a 7-day roster and shift work, including weekdays, weekends, mornings and late evenings
We’re offering these benefits:
- Casual working attire, no ties, unless you want to wear them!
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams, spread across the globe so here’s your chance for networking and learning from industry experts.
- A dynamic work environment with space for your own ideas.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with excellent growth opportunities.
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before.
- Opportunity to look after international guests and some amazing homes across our portfolio
- Salary range: 700€ - 800€ per month + meal subsidy.