Guest Experience Specialist (Fluent in French and English only) - Contractor
GuestReady is a startup in the sharing economy, building on the success of short-term rental companies. It’s mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals, any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by GuestReady. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives) in Europe and Asia.
In 2019, the startup announced that they have raised 6 million euros in Series A. GuestReady also announced the acquisition of BnbLord, one of its competitors based in France. The startup is also listed in the 200 of the most exciting European technology businesses and is 9th in the ranking of the 100 Most Promising Startups.
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our fast-growing team as a Guest Experience Specialist in Rabat!
These Will Be Your Tasks:
- Working alongside our team in France!
- Connecting with guests before, during and after their stay, providing great customer service over the phone and e-mail.
- Take full responsibility to keep providing an amazing guest experience, with excellent attention to detail and personalised service.
- Quality-controlling the guest experience and promptly addressing any issues raised during or after their stay, without the need for direction.
- Being the ‘behind-the-scenes’ face of GuestReady, when it comes to dealing with guests.
- Working closely with the rest of our Guest Team to devise the best ways to make our guests happy.
- Supporting and assisting the team with any other day-to-day operational tasks (including scheduling tasks, communicating with providers, troubleshooting maintenance issues) as and when needed.
- Helping to devise and implement new processes to ensure we are able to provide an amazing guest experience, at an ever-growing scale.
- Take part in weekly host-country meetings, global meetings and other brainstorming sessions.
We are looking for:
- Fluent in French and English!
- You need to be able to work on your own device
- Challenge seekers and problem solvers!
- Confident and personable, loves dealing with people.
- Excellent level of verbal and written English
- Able to work independently and troubleshooting instantly for any problem.
- Multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed, always delivering great customer service, no matter the situation.
- Able to prioritise many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently, without the need for direction.
- As the one responsible for the overall day-to-day operations of the Customer Relations function, your driving passion is to create a great customer experience. You are always learning from our customers’ experiences so that we continually improve their experience across all touch-points.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality
- Previous customer service experience is a plus!
- Interest in start-ups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally, you will have experience using home sharing platforms such as Airbnb, Home Away, etc. and passion to see the concept flourish.
- We are a 24/7 business so no qualms about working on a 7-day roster and shift work, including weekdays, weekends, mornings and late evenings.
We’re offering these benefits:
- 5-day work week, shift-based, with 2 days off.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Monthly bonus when you meet your KPIs.
- Shift allowances.
- Casual working attire, no ties, unless you want to wear them!
- Discounted stays at GuestReady-managed properties.
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams, spread across the globe so here’s your chance for networking and learning from industry experts.
- A dynamic work environment with space for your own ideas.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with excellent growth opportunities.
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before.
Opportunity to look after international guests and some amazing homes across our portfolio. This could be your opportunity to join a high growth and dynamic start-up and compete with your skills, experience and exposure to build yourself and build the company at the same time. Junior to more experienced candidates will be considered - with level of responsibility depending on the candidate.
*****Applicants that DONT speak French and English will not be considered*****