Regional Business Developer
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3.000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 1.300 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
We’re now expanding across France and searching for a superstar sales lead to take on the role of Regional Business Developer in Marseille. You will be responsible for signing new leads and new markets, in addition to setting up new partnerships and engaging in B2B sales. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of a growing global company.
- Developing relationships and negotiating contracts with landlords, agents and partners
- Educate potential customers to the benefits of GuestReady and the short-term rental market
- Developing referral networks with local estate agents
- Handling inbound and outbound sales through the phone and in-person
- Identifying service improvements by remaining informed on industry trends and competitors
- Keep up-to-date with local regulations surrounding the letting market
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- At least 2 years in sales with a proven track record of closing deals across B2C and B2B
- Experience within letting and estate agencies is desirable
- Network of landlords, developers, brokers and investors is desirable
- A people person, comfortable interacting with casual hosts and high-end professionals
- Self-driven, self-motivated, detail oriented, proactive - a hustler!
- Ability to prioritize, structure and solve problems
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Hubpsot (preferred)
- Fluency in English is essential, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Be part of a high-growth industry experiencing the biggest travel rebound in a century
- Join a diverse and multicultural team spanning several countries
- A collaborative work culture with no room for office politics and big egos
- Work with a team of entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- Join a dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Drive challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day
- Attractive compensation consisting of base salary and competitive commission