Housekeeping Operations Associate
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3.000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 1.300 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
This role is a housekeeping operations role with strong elements of people and process management and it will suit someone seeking a challenge at a fast paced startup, where things move fast, every day.You will be based in KL but be part of the UK Team
- Remotely scheduling Housekeeping and laundry services for our various homes, for each day, using our software
- Making sure the tasks for each day are adequately covered, in the most efficient manner possible
- Liaising with our Housekeepers (over phone and chat) to make sure they are available to cover the tasks assigned and that the schedules fit their needs
- Collecting and giving feedback to our Housekeepers (over phone and chat) to make sure they keep delivering a great job and they keep improving day by day
- Listening to their complaints & issues and making sure we make adjustments as necessary, to keep our Housekeepers satisfied and motivated to work for GuestReady
- Occasionally assisting your manager in the recruitment and training of new Housekeepers, as needed, or other management / admin tasks
- Having the opportunity to contribute ideas on how to improve our processes and the tools we use, to keep getting better at everything we do
Requirements for the job:
- Previous experience (1-2 years) working independently in a fast-paced environment and dealing with high-pressure situations, without constant supervision.
- Great communicator, enjoys and knows how to deal with people over the phone and e-mail - whether they are cleaners or guests.
- Detail-obsessed individual with a strong focus on quality and getting things done right, each time – Please mention the word ‘sweet potato’ in your cover letter and find and mention a mistake, in this advert!
- Multi-tasker, able to work under high pressure, staying calm and composed, always focused and delivering great service, no matter how busy it gets
- Be based in KL but work with the UK team during UK office hours(!)
- Interest in start-ups, the sharing economy, logistics and / or customer service is a big plus
- Works hard but likes to have fun!
We are offering these benefits:
- Work with multicultural team members and an international team, spread across the globe. You will interact a lot with people in other countries we operate in.
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with good growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
Please apply with your CV and cover letter and tell us why you would love to work at GuestReady! No generic applications will be considered.