Owner Success Manager
GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy built on the success of short-term rental companies. Its mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals, as well as any operations that are related to turning over guests, and to optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives), and today manages around 2,500 properties across 20 cities, has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights and generated rental income of €50m+ for owners.
We’re now expanding across the UK and searching for a superstar team member to take on the role of Owner Success Manager. Reporting to the Country Manager, you will oversee the Account Management team and processes related to servicing our Owners, including managing escalations, improving processes and overall quality of service. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, understand priority and urgency, have stellar communication skills, and be able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail. You truly value customer satisfaction and put it at the heart of your work. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of a growing global company.
- Work alongside the Country Manager and Account Management team to review processes, communication, KPIs, client feedback and product development
- Oversee client accounts and ensure all matters are thoroughly handled with priority and urgency, resulting in high client satisfaction and detailed process improvement
- Be a point of escalation for any client complaints or issues
- Immerse yourself in the building knowledge of our evolving product, offering continuous feedback related to UX for clients
- Develop, implement and update Account Management training tools and workshops
- Participate in local and global dialogue to streamline processes and services
- At least 1 year experience in an Account Management, Client Success (or similar) role
- Previous experience in the UK property market is desirable
- A multi-tasking, interpersonal, organised, detail-oriented, problem solving individual, who manages time efficiently
- Fluent in the English language with superb written and oral skills.
- Proven track record of retaining clientele and managing client relationships
- A dynamic and international work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Flexible remote working and team socials
- Company laptop
- Travel & Learning Credits