GuestReady is a startup in the sharing economy, building on the success of short-term rental companies. It’s mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals, any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by GuestReady. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives) in Europe and Asia.
In 2019, the startup announced that they have raised 6 million euros in Series A. GuestReady also announced the acquisition of BnbLord, one of its competitors based in France. The startup is also listed in the 200 of the most exciting European technology businesses and is 9th in the ranking of the 100 Most Promising Startups.
We are looking for a reliable Handyman to undertake, upkeep and repair tasks at the interior or exterior of our homes in Edinburgh. We’ll rely on you to keep our facilities in perfect condition by doing various odd jobs.
Deft hands and technical knowledge are important parts of a handyman’s arsenal. You must be well-organized with strong general repair skills.
The job requires the following:
● A presentable and friendly person
● Able to perform maintenance and light repairs
● Experience in heating and boiler system, repair, maintenance and installation
● Experience with electrical, plumbing or HVAC repairs
● Experience with carpentry works
● Able to perform large scale jobs involving renovations
● Able to produce GSC, EICR and EPC certificates
● Reliable and trustworthy as you will be carrying keys to our homes
● Flexible working hours. 9am-6pm (Out of Hours if required) all days of the week
● Ideally a fan of the sharing economy and AirBnb platform
This job will suit a freelance or Service Provider company that can accommodate flexible callout hours on our property maintenance requirements.
All job invoices will be paid within two(2) weeks from the date we receive it.
Please send me a brief response at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Do outline your interest, your availability and other commitments and why we should hire you!