GuestReady is a Holiday Home company operating in Dubai, Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to optimize and manage furnished apartments on short term rental for our clients by renting them on different platforms such as booking.com, Airbnb, Property finder and many others.
We are looking for a Housekeeper to join our Quality assurance team. The Housekeeper will clean, sanitize, and maintain private residences.
The ideal person for this position has experience, enjoys working individually and as a team, is well-spoken, energetic, and personable. The role requires an eye for detail and a keen desire for quality.
Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Clean – Perform general and deep cleaning and sanitizing tasks throughout the assigned property. Clean and disinfect bathrooms, kitchen, and dining areas. Wash dishes, utensils, glasses, pots and pans. Wipe and dust surfaces in rooms and clean mirrors. Vacuum and clean floors, rugs, furniture, and drapes. Remove and replace linens, bedspreads, and blankets.
- Stock – Wash and stock all towels and hand towels in bathrooms.
- Other – Pick up and empty trash containers. If applicable, notify maintenance if something is not working correctly.
- Detail-oriented, confidential, and professional
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to communicate clearly with other team members and line manager
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and reach, bend, lift and pull
- Driving licence (preferred but not a necessity)
- Car (preferred but not a necessity)
- Able to work on a 7-day roster with some shift work. The business operates 24/7. This position will include work on weekdays, weekends, mornings, and late evenings
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with excellent growth opportunities
- You will be working with an international team of highly motivated individuals striving to achieve great results
- Opportunity to look after some of the best homes across Dubai
- Discounted stays at homes that we manage across multiple cities globally
- A dynamic work environment with low hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Monthly team social events paid by the company