GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy built on the success of short-term rental companies. It’s mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals, as well as any operations that are related to turning over guests, and to optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives), and today manages around 2,500 properties across 20 cities (Paris, London, Lisbon, Dubai, Kuala Lumpur, Porto, Manchester, Edinburgh, Lyon, Bordeaux, Cannes, Nice...), has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights, and generated rental income of €50m+ for owners.
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual to join our fast-growing team as an Operations Associate based in Mauritius and focus on Paris market! This role is a day-to-day operations planning role with elements of live operations coordination and customer service and it will suit someone seeking a challenge at a young and growing paced startup, where things move fast, every day.
You will be mostly doing:
- Scheduling check-ins for our various homes, for each day, using various digital tools
- Remotely coordinating contractors and Meet and Greeters as they perform their tasks on a daily basis, in real time
- Remotely key management by digital tools.
- Making sure each day is adequately covered, in the most efficient manner possible
- Liaising with our greeters and handymen to make sure they are available to cover the tasks assigned and making sure their other commitments are accounted for
- Assisting the wider Operations Team with running the day to day operations - making sure things run smoothly on the day, every day, just like Swiss clockwork
- Troubleshooting and solving problems big and small, as they arise, in the most efficient way, taking into account cost and making sure guests are happy and receiving a great service
- Collecting and giving feedback to our cleaners, greeters and handymen to make sure they keep delivering a great job and they keep improving day by day
- Follow up of the quality of our properties by guest reviews and cleaners/providers reports and organize interventions to solve any issues.
- Assisting your supervisor in the recruitment of new providers, as needed
- Having the opportunity, to contribute ideas on how to improve our processes and the tools we use, to keep getting better at everything we do
- Fluent in French and English!
- Challenge seekers and problem solvers.
- Multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed, always delivering great customer service, no matter the situation.
- Confident and personable, enjoys and knows how to deal with people - whether they are cleaners or guests
- Detail-obsessed individual with a strong focus on quality and getting things done right, each time – Please mention the word potato in your cover letter
- Able to prioritize many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently, without the need for direction. Able to make sure your work is done in the same manner
- Team player, able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues
- We are a 24/7 business so no qualms about working on a 7-day roster and shift work, including weekdays and weekends.
- Interest in start-ups, the sharing economy, logistics and / or customer service is a big plus
- Previous experience (1-2 years minimum) working independently in a fast-paced environment and dealing with high-pressure situations, without constant supervision preferred
- Working with a multicultural global team
- Remote working
- Relaxed working atmosphere with an international spirit
- A strong team and the opportunity to learn and develop a complete knowledge of how GuestReady teams work
- A dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and a place for your own ideas