Meet & Greeter - Esposende
Hi, we are GuestReady, a global short-term and vacation-rental management company! We provide professional services to real estate investors, hosts, as well as guests. Featured in TechCrunch (http://tcrn.ch/2b9gFNa), our mission is to take the hassle out of short-term rentals. Any operations that are related to turning over guests and optimise listings to incur a maximum yield for the host are handled by us.
GuestReady is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs and operates in Europe and Asia.
We are looking to hire a freelance meet and greeter who can check our guests into our homes over Esposende Area. This is flexible work where the check ins are paid on a per job basis.
The job requires the following:
- • A presentable and friendly person, ideally having experience working in customer service/ hospitality
- • Willing to travel in Esposende to homes in various locations - car or motorcycle is mandatory
- • Local knowledge of tourist activities, bars and restaurants
- • Reliable and trustworthy as you will be carrying keys to our homes
- • Able to explain how to use appliances and heating in the home
- • Able to troubleshoot appliances and heating/ hot water if there are minor problems
- • Flexible working hours. We currently check guests into homes usually between the hours of 8am-12 midnight, all days of the week.
- • Ideally a fan of the sharing economy and AirBnb platform
This job will suit a freelance worker or uni student who has flexible schedules and wants to earn some extra money.
Please send me a brief response outlining your interest, your availability and other commitments and why we should hire you!