Global Senior Operations Executive
GuestReady is a globally leading short-term rental company. We provide delightful stays to guests in unique properties in over 30 cities globally. We source our properties from private and institutional homeowners in the United Kingdom, France, Portugal, Spain and the United Arab Emirates working with them on a revenue share basis. We take care of the end-to-end rental process from listing creation across different platforms, to guest communications, housekeeping, key management, and price optimisation. We raised ca. $20M from investors and sold over 1,600,000 guest nights, generating rental income of $60M+, managing a portfolio of almost 3,000 properties worth over $1B.
GuestReady won numerous awards including most recently the prestigious Swiss Economic Award during the Swiss Economic Forum 2021. In 2019 we ranked number 9 in the UK’s Startups 100 index and won the public voting at the TOP 100 Swiss Startup Award. GuestReady enjoys a TrustPilot score of 4.8 out of 5 across more than 2,000 verified reviews from guests and hosts.
About this role
We're currently building up our Global Operations Team that is responsible for organising and overseeing GuestReady’s processes and operations. You will be tasked with ensuring that our business is well-coordinated and productive by improving its procedures and coaching its people. We're looking for an experienced Senior Global Operations Executive to join and help build up this team.
This person will be one of the key roles in the Global Operations team and will be responsible for strengthening our operations and maintaining and improving the service delivered to our clients, ensuring the long-term success of GuestReady.
- Review, define and document operational processes that are core to our service delivery to guests (check-in, cleaning, linen, maintenance, extra services)
- Ensure together with the Local Operations Team in each of our markets (UK, UAE, FR, PT, ES) that the defined processes are being rolled out and followed
- Assist and support the Global Head of Operations to coach and guide our Operations Teams in different markets unifying operational processes as much as possible
- Work together with members of the Global Ops and Product team on finding additional services, tools which will add value to customers thus enhancing their experience
- Troubleshooting and solving problems big and small, taking into account cost and making sure guests are happy and receiving a great service
- Share ideas and suggestions on how to improve guest experience with the opportunity to own projects and to see ideas becoming reality
- Evaluate performance by gathering, analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- At least 3 year experience in Project Management, and/or Operations
- Well developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- A rigorous work ethic with the desire to deliver excellent results every day
- Quick learner, problem solver, with continuous improvement mindset
- Previous experience in the high-paced, and scale-up environment is highly desired
- Advanced knowledge of BI & reporting tools
- A worthy team player, dedicated to contribute towards common goals
- Fluent in the English language is mandatory for the role
- Property Management, travel, real estate experience is appreciated
- Be part of a high-growth industry experiencing the biggest travel rebound in a century
- Join a diverse and multicultural team spanning several countries
- Join the leadership team of a fast-paced high-growth start-up
- A collaborative work culture with no room for office politics and big egos
- Work with a team of entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- Join a dynamic work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Drive challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day