Sales Executive, Brighton & Hove
GuestReady is an award-winning startup in the sharing economy built on the success of short-term rental companies. It’s mission is to take the hassle out of short and mid-term rentals, as well as any operations that are related to turning over guests, and to optimize listings to incur a maximum yield for the client. The company is co-founded by seasoned entrepreneurs (some former Ex-Rocket Internet executives), and today manages around 2,500 properties across 20 cities, has sold 1,200,000+ guest nights and generated rental income of €50m+ for owners.
We’re now expanding across the UK and searching for a superstar team member to take on the role of Sales Executive in Brighton & Hove. You will be responsible for signing new leads in the area, in addition to setting up new partnerships and maintaining service quality. Our ideal candidate must be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to ‘think big’ while paying careful attention to detail. This is the perfect opportunity to become part of a growing global company.
- Developing relationships and negotiating contracts with landlords, agents and partners
- Educate potential customers to the benefits of GuestReady and the holiday rental market
- Handling inbound and outbound sales through email, phone and in-person
- Adapt GuestReady’s global best practices to the local requirements
- Maintain current knowledge with local regulations surrounding the letting market
- Identifying service improvements or new service by remaining current on industry trends, market activities and competitors
- Represent the company at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- At least 1-2 years in sales with a proven track record of closing deals across B2C and B2B
- Experience within letting and estate agencies is desirable, including a passion for travel
- Network of landlords, developers, brokers and investors is desirable
- A people person, comfortable interacting with casual hosts and high-end professionals
- Self-driven, self-motivated, detail oriented, proactive - a hustler!
- Ability to prioritise, structure and solve problems
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Hubpsot
- Fluency in English is essential, with excellent verbal and written skills
- Bachelor’s degree is desirable
- Base salary and uncapped bonus structure
- Travel expenses included
- A dynamic and international work environment with flat hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Flexible remote working and office space